miercuri, 29 mai 2013

For You :*


 - So i'm thinking we should maybe just run away from here with no plan of coming back
We can stay away forever, our anguished love will be all we have
And i will save your life
I won't watch you die

- You don't realize what you're saying, wtihout me you can't survive

- She haunts me in dreams
I see her silhouette dance across landscapes

- Blood soaked feathers rained down
My wingless angel so broken falls gracefully from the sky

- A shadow is revealed, the devil shows his face

- As the last rays of sunlight fade,
One killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry
The stage is set, the night explodes

- You killed her, you murderer
You have no clue what she's capable of
You have striped me of the one that I love
You'd better look behind you.

- The smell of blood still crawls, I kiss you softly goodbye

- Baby lay in my arms and cuddle me close

- Will I ever be able to sleep again?

-My angel lie to me and tell me I'm dreaming
Please wake me up!

- Oh ecstasy, you torture me

- I watch the blood drip from the corners of your mouth
Your icy flesh is lying, your pallid skin still glows
You're still so beautiful and yet so morbidly still

- My stomach heaves as I see the blood that covers me
Blood that was once hers
I'm a Criminal

- If you are who i think you are
I might lose my mind

- I may be blind but i can see
Your kiss will ruin me.

(those who know me will understand)     






   






   

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu